Calling All Nonprofit Difference Makers!
Blackhawk Community Credit Union members are passionate about supporting groups that make a difference in our communities! In 2024, we're awarding two $15,000 donations to nonprofits in the communities we serve.
- Applications are due by 11/1/2023 at 5:00pm. Unfortunately we will not be able to accept late applications.
- Award recipients will be chosen by Blackhawk Community Credit Union's Board of Directors. The board will evaluate applications based on community impact, organizational efficacy, and alignment with BHCCU's Donation Pillars:
- Help people become financially literate
- Fight hunger
- Promote affordable housing, medical care, and better living conditions
- Support at-risk people of all ages and veterans
- Communicate and enhance the safety of the communities we serve
- Winners will be announced in January of 2024. Organizations will be notified in the new year, and checks will be awarded at this time.
To apply for one of the two $15,000 donations, fill out the form below.