Your money, your way.
Access your checking account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with your Visa® debit card. Your Visa® debit card works like an "electronic" check. When you use it, your purchase amounts are taken directly from your checking account. Use your card anywhere Visa® is accepted.
Visa® Consumer Debit Card
- Contactless "tap to pay" card(Opens in a new Window)(Opens in a new Window)
- Local servicing means you talk directly to us(Opens in a new Window)(Opens in a new Window) if you have a problem
- Automated Fraud Alerts available 24/7/365 - notifies you if there is a suspicious transaction
- Card Lock/Unlock available through online banking
- Mobile Wallet Convenience such as Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or Google Pay
- Visa®'s Zero Liability Policy(Opens in a new Window)(Opens in a new Window) is Visa®’s guarantee that you won't be held responsible for unauthorized charges made with your account information.
- Visa®(Opens in a new Window)(Opens in a new Window) Purchase Alerts(Opens in a new Window)(Opens in a new Window) emails Visa® Debit cardholders in near real-time of transaction activity on their enrolled card(s).
- Visa®Click to Pay(Opens in a new Window)(Opens in a new Window) for a faster, easier, and more secure way to pay online
- Visa® Benefit: Roadside Dispatch®(Opens in a new Window)(Opens in a new Window) a pay-per-use roadside assistance program
- Visa® Benefit: Identity protection through the ID Navigator Powered by Norton LifeLock™(Opens in a new Window)(Opens in a new Window)
- Visa® Benefit: Dovly Uplift®(Opens in a new Window)(Opens in a new Window) credit score improvement service
- Exercise care in protecting your card and notify us immediately, by phone or in-person, of any suspicious or unauthorized transactions
- Keep your Personal Identification Number (PIN) in a secure location, separate from the card
- When you pay in-person don’t allow others around you to see your credit card number.
- Monitor your account activity daily
- Only purchase from secure online websites. Check for the lock in the website address bar
- Be careful who you give your card information to
- Read the fine print before making a purchase online. What is the return policy? Do they save your card information?
- Beware of scams – if it is “too good to be true” it probably is!
Using Your Debit Card
- Present your card at the time of purchase and funds will be deducted from your checking account
- Withdraw cash at an ATM from your checking or savings account
- Request cash when using your card in-person at the store
- Go online or check your statement for a detailed history of your debit card transactions. All that information makes it easy for you to track expenses and balance your account
- A 1% Visa® International Service Assessment Fee will be assessed on all transactions the merchant processes outside the United States (which may include internet transactions), regardless of whether you are located inside or outside the United States at the time of the transaction.
Instant Issue Debit Cards/Design Your Own Card
Instant Issue Debit Cards are available at our Court Street, Milwaukee Street, Center Avenue, and Kenosha 75th Street branches for a small fee. You can choose one of our designs OR design your own card! Get more information about designing your own card.
Important Phone Numbers
- Activate your card by calling 866.985.2273
- Select or change your PIN by calling 866.985.2273
- Report your card lost or stolen at 866.820.1070
- Report fraud on your card at 888.918.7313