Online Banking is Getting a Fresh New Look!
Before we give it a fresh new look, our online banking will be down for a little while. Due to scheduled maintenance, our Online Banking will be unavailable on Sunday, April 18, 2021, from 6:00 am to 12:00 pm CT. Bill Pay, Phone, Online and Mobile Banking will have limited connectivity. Please be aware not all functionality will be available during this time, and the transaction and balance information may not be current .
On Tuesday morning, April 20, 2021, Online Banking will be unavailable, as we will be moving to our new, more secure platform that will mirror our mobile banking, offering you a seamless digital suite for mobile and online. Visit https://www.bhccu.org/online-and-mobile, choose Mobile Banking, and download our mobile app to get a sneak peek at our new online platform before the conversion. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
More Important Information
- Cutting edge security
- Account organization options
- Digital conversations
- Support staff and more
- You will no longer see your security image
- You will be prompted to enroll in 2 Factor Authentication, similar to when you enrolled in mobile banking
- 2FA ensures your accounts are kept secure and access is limited to you. Online banking will send the phone number you provided a code via text message. You can enter this code to login.
- Please take a moment to confirm your phone number and email are up to date:
- Services > Address Change