ID Navigator Powered by Norton LifeLock™
As our member and cardholder, identity protection through Visa® is a FREE benefit to you. ID Navigator Powered by Norton LifeLock™ helps keep eligible Visa® cardholders informed about potential threats to their identity. Visa® cardholders must enroll to use Norton LifeLock™. They can choose the complimentary ID Navigator benefit or a more robust Norton LifeLock™ product at a special discounted price.
- Cardholders go to www.cardbenefitidprotect.com and enter their Visa® credit card number to confirm eligibility
- Upon confirmation, the cardholder is directed to a custom Norton LifeLock™ landing page for benefit enrollment
- Cardholders enter their personal information for monitoring and receive an enrollment confirmation
Once enrollment is complete, the cardholder is directed to the Member Portal to view and manage the new benefit. Notifications and alerts are sent to cardholders via the LifeLock identity mobile app, or by text, phone1, or email depending on the preferences cardholders set up when they created their account.
When a cardholder receives an alert or notification and a link is included, the cardholder can click on the provided link, which will take them to more detailed information on the event and next steps or best practices that may help to minimize the impact on their identity.
- Dark Web Monitoring: Continuously patrols the dark web and sends notifications to cardholders if their personal information is found. During enrollment, cardholders choose what information is monitored, and they can update this information at any time.
- Data Breach Notifications: Sends notifications via email to cardholders on large-scale breaches so they can act quickly should a breach affect their personal information.
- Stolen Wallet Assist: Guides to help cardholders cancel or replace credit cards, driver's licenses, Social Security cards, insurance cards, and more if their wallet is stolen.
- One-Bureau Credit Monitoring Alerts:2 Helps keep cardholders on top of their credit to help detect fraud more quickly. Alerts are sent so they are aware of key changes to their credit file with a major credit bureau. During enrollment, cardholders choose preferred communication channels for alerts (e.g., text, email phone1, and mobile app push notifications).
- Credit, Bank, and Utility Account Freezes: Provides instructions and links to quickly freeze credit, bank, and utility files with each consumer reporting company to help protect cardholders against criminals opening unauthorized accounts in their name.
- Restoration Assist: U.S.-based Identity Restoration Specialists are available Monday to Friday 6 a.m. - 5 p.m. Pacific time with guidance and next steps to assist cardholders should they become a victim of identity theft or other suspicious activity.
- Note: Visa cardholders will have access to special discounts if they are interested in purchasing a more robust identity theft offering that includes additional Restoration features such as the LifeLock Million Dollar Protection™ Package.
- U.S.-based Member Services and Support: This is available Monday to Friday 6 a.m.- 6 p.m. and Saturday 7 a.m. - 1 p.m. Pacific time.
1 Phone alerts made during normal local business hours.
2 This is the cardholder-facing disclaimer that must be included in all consumer-facing content discussing this credit feature: "Two requirements must be met to receive the One-Bureau Credit Monitoring feature: (i) your identity must be successfully verified with Equifax and (ii) Equifax must be able to locate your credit file that contains sufficient credit history information. You will receive Credit Features once the verification process is completed. Any credit monitoring from Equifax will take several days to begin after your successful plan enrollment."